Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Half Draft of Paper

So I have so far written some of the inner parts of my paper. I have not yet written my introduction. So far what I have done is talk about the differences and similarities among some of my texts. I will probably have to cut it down some in the end to make it the correct number of pages. I also haven't written the part that argues why it is good and important to read different versions of fairytales but I shall surely get there.

I decided to choose one story and focus on its retellings and adaptations. The one I chose is the story of the 12 Dancing Princesses because it is one of my favorites and I have read/seen a total of five retellings besides the original.

Here is the link to my paper in Google Doc form so that you all can see it thus far. If you have suggestions on what to change or questions about something, feel free to comment on this page. Thanks!
Fairytale Half Paper

1 comment:

  1. This is not what I was expecting at all! I was remembering all of your thesis statements about Dr. Seuss, so this was an unexpected direction - but I think you have a good start here! The topic is an interesting one.

    ReplyDelete