Monday, May 27, 2013

Favorite!

Okay, it wasn't until I read Dr. Burton's post that I realized what all fits into the category of nonfiction. There are some things that you read that you just don't consider to be literature?! Like when he mentioned religious scripture.. OF COURSE that is nonfiction.. I just had never though about it.

Another one I never thought about though I read it all the time is blogs and blog posts.

I follow A LOT of blogs. A few of my favorites being Miss Mustard Seed, Perfectly Imperfect, and Style with Cents.
These are some of the blogs that I model my own after. Content and formatting.

These are also the same types of books that I read, some are even written by bloggers that I follow. This is my favorite type of nonfiction :)






3 comments:

  1. Agree! I love lovetaza.com and following her family's adventures. It's pretty to cool to think of our stories about our lives as creative non-fiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know where you're coming from. All sorts of Church literature on our very shelves at home, and we take for granted what types of literature they are. You posted what I was wanting to say, but I was unable to adequately put the words together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing what can be considered literature!

    ReplyDelete